Whatever, whenever, whyever. Also serves as my random Research Dump, with the emphasis on Dump.

5.15.2005

FHL Update

Well...The Girl had an off-night. I beat her unstoppable Florida Panthers with the Devils, like, 25-9. This was after narrowly losing 9-8 in OT to The Boy (Sweden) with England. Before that, My Czechs had beaten his Canadian team. I forget the score.

After they went to bed, it was back to the real season. Avs are now 27-0 after shelling New Jersey 30-1. No trades dangled in front of me after the game. Shame, too: I would have entertained a good one. There's a few guys on the 3rd Line I could stand to get rid of.

Even more enjoyable to me right now on Playstation, however, is the effect Spyro is having on The Beloved Wife. The kids introduced her to the game and it's like crack for her. She'd play it 24 hours straight if she didn't have other stuff to do...just like I would do with hockey, I suppose.
Last night, I tried to get past one certain part of the Spyro game that was giving her fits. It was so bloody irritating I had to walk away, cussing like a sailor, my hands shaking like Beyonce's ass. I was so wired and so pissed off that I didn't get to sleep until after 4am. Yipe.

There's a lot of shit going on that has me highly irritated, and I've decided not to write about any of it. I'll find my own solutions without giving the problems any credence whatsoever.