Whatever, whenever, whyever. Also serves as my random Research Dump, with the emphasis on Dump.

5.12.2005

FHL Update

My Avs are a perfect 25-0. Still winning by an average of 15 goals. Next time I do this, I'll do it on the All-Pro setting instead...but I'll run this season out as-is so I can experience a perfect season. I am now unbeatable with this team at this setting. Not even The Girl can crush me with this lineup.

I'm leading the league in scoring, The Boy is in 2nd place.

Sakic was back from a shattered heel, played ten minutes, was reinjured, will be out another 6-7 weeks. Mighty Pete still out for the season. I'm playing without two of the best players in the game.

Forsberg, in fact, is injury prone in every game, no matter what roster is loaded. Methinks the people at EA Sports hate him or something...